Our Optimization as a Service leverages massive computing power and intelligent clustering algorithms to increase material utilization, and thus, in the end, your profit margin. Clustering parts significantly minimizes material waste as well as increases production efficiency. Optimization of cutting paths generates shorter cutting length and processing time, resulting in increased machine capacity.
Optimized processing results in lower costs through the whole value chain (logistics, maintenance, consumables, capitalization, and human resources).
Benefits of the service:
- Reducing your material, production and operational cost. How?
- Get a competitive advantage – win more orders and/or increase your margins
- Access to a one-click solution that optimizes your process from end-to-end
- Adds value to your process without initial investments or set-up costs, minimizing your business risk
- Reliable delivery of cutting plans 24/7 according to a SLA
- No locked up computers, we take care of all the massive processing, leaving your equipment for other work
- Seamless and transparent improvements to the Optimization service without the need to install anything
Tomologic’s Optimization as a Service is integrated with leading machine manufacturers products. Want to know more about how to get started? Contact us for more information.